Form a Political Action Committee

If you are interested in forming a Political Action Committee, please follow the link listed below to the Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC) website for information on related regulations and legal requirements. You may also contact the FPPC directly by calling 1-866-ASK-FPPC.

Click here to visit the website.

Filed Under: Tools